George G. Strietmann
Mr. Strietmann is Vice President and Principal. He is responsible for portfolio management, investment research of the health care sector, and client service.
Prior to joining Bahl & Gaynor, Mr. Strietmann was a Vice President and Senior Trust Officer for the Fifth Third Bank in Cincinnati. He was the manager of the institutional equity common funds. The combined value of these equity funds exceeded $200 million.
In addition, Mr. Strietmann was responsible for the portfolio management of personal and employee benefit accounts with a combined market value of more than $500 million.
Prior to joining Fifth Third, Mr. Strietmann was a portfolio manager for Empire National Bank of Traverse City, Michigan.
- Chartered Investment Counselor (1992)
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (1988), CFA Institute
- Master of Business Administration (1979), Xavier University, Concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (1977), University of Cincinnati
- CFA Society of Cincinnati, Past President and Trustee, Current Member
- Cincinnati Observatory Center, Treasurer and Trustee
- Purcell Marian High School, Chairman and Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House of Greater Cincinnati, Planned Giving Committee Member
- Saint Mary’s Church, Hyde Park, Member
- Xavier University Center for Catholic Education, Advisory Board Member
- Ault Park Advisory Council, Past Board Member and Treasurer
- Participant in the 1980 and 1984 Olympic Trials – Sailing
- YWCA of Greater Cincinnati, Past Investment Committee Member